Thursday 16 January 2014

Strangeness in the eyes

Have you ever seen a pair of beautiful eyes staring at you?
If you have, did you like stare back.
Now in my honest opinion, i would stare back at them not to reciprocate upon this moment of social awkwardness, but just for the heck of it. If they can creep me out, then why can't i creep them out.
Indulge in social awkwardness, trust me it's fun.
A few days back, i was at this passport office waiting it out like all the others for my turn. For a moment , things got so boring and dull, that the only thing moving seemed to be the hands of the clock. The TV at public place doesn't do much justice for you have some daily soap running in mute, with the only momentary buzzing noise from the office counter to call out to the next in line. Maybe out of boredom you might want to take a glimpse at that 'saas bahu' show too, and then you might find your brain starting to work in funny ways by intriguing you so much as to figure out what the Goth lady and the 'Satisavitri ' are talking about in that intense moment when the same scene is flashed multiple times. Then you have this sudden recollection of those childhood memories, where you were subjected to such cruelty when your Mom snatched the remote away to deprive you of your cartoon hours to watch these shows. I swear to God, the moment when those scenes flashed, i could just imagine to what the background music must have been like. Don't judge me, i was made to watch all this.
Anyways, that is excessive buildup to the story. So like i said i was very bored and didn't care much for the TV, i did a little random checking out. I don't go about scanning people but then i do look around. As i was busy doing that, my eye caught the eye of a very pretty girl. obviously, she looked away. I a little slow on reactions, so i did look for a while before i was able to convince my brain that the heart is not appreciative of what it is making me look like in front of the girl. I did find her looking at me on and off, and she would look away every time. I had nothing to do, so i thought that why not just strike a conversation. By the way, when i was thinking about what to do next, i think inevitably, i  might have been staring at this person. I was zoned out. Before  could do anything, i saw another person next to me. She was pretty herself and in ideal terms, she was way hotter. But then, i thought that the game between me and the earlier one was going pretty well, so why not carry that on. As luck could have it, some really old lady came in the view of me and the first person. I think i went through a mental analysis where i ran the scenario through my mind, and asked myself which one it should finally be. The hotter one standing close to me was the name resounding in my mind. She smiled at me and there ensued a little conversation. Not that i was too jumpy or ecstatic about this, it did feel nice.
But then, me and my luck, the goth of the office bellowed my name i went across to fulfill the documentation requirements. By the time , i was back , both the angels were gone.  I think that was  God's way of saying, DIE FICKLE BASTARD.DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment