Thursday 13 March 2014

Metro Woes

I am an AAM AADMI who holds strident views,is generous in his dharnas, and  is an active participants of India Gate protests cum free showers. I am the one who hooks on to the DTC side doors, fashioning my elegant butt to the outside world, takes a metro ride just for the AC and is very watchful of the sunday langars in the Gurdwara to satisfy my belching belly. I am me and me is awesome.

I am ideally a calm, peace loving  person who would straighten up and walk away when I see a fight in public, but blow my lungs out in protest should the onion prices rise. I do not like to be used, yet I go and vote for the most corrupt party for my conscience pricks me to do justice to the pleaders who are eloquent in their promising speeches and give away freebies to anyone and everyone. Such is my nobility, that I walk through a charade of immoral disposition, but should the foreigners in town indulge in anything morally suspicious, it becomes my utmost duty as a responsible citizen to cleanse my mother land of such "bigots".


On my woeful journey through the sad city, I showcase my predatory skills as I pleasure my eyes with the sight of such exquisite beauty who have curves in the right places, and unfortunately enough dignity not to even stare back. I don't even spare the ones with a kid to walk along, for it becomes my duty to gaze upon those blissful creatures of true angelic beauty to adorn their humanoid figure. If I am lucky, I get to close up upon them to smell the fragrance that fills the surroundings and levitate into the air with utmost happiness. Yet, I garb upon the mask of the noble vigilante seeking justice when I see a guy frisking a neighbourhood girl, for then it becomes a matter of pride as I am the Tiger of the region and no one invades my territory. And guess how I demarcate my territory from those around....yes..I piss off people and I piss on moral dignity that I should ideally hold up for it is not my temperament to allow others to touch what is  "rightfully" mine. I'm a NOBLE man and I won't restrain myself from manning up to any injustice that befalls the society in large.

No comments:

Post a Comment